There's been a lot of media today about the tax rebates we're supposed to be getting at some point later this year and whether they will do any good to stimulate the economy, etc. I'm going to be totally selfish right now and honestly say I don't even care about that (although I hope it works despite my doubts because a recession is bad for everyone). I'm just looking forward to getting a little batch of money to pay off some bills and/or pay for our bike trips this summer! Usually when these types of things go out I'm too poor to qualify to get anything. So I say yay to to it because this year I'll get a slice of the pie!
I'm glad the weekend is almost here. I have no plans other than to get some stuff around the house done as well as work on some projects. I start my new part time job on Monday and will have training all morning. It's nice because that probably means I'll have the afternoon free!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment