It's been a while since I last posted. Lots going on, most of it good. But I just discovered something that I HAD to post about.
I occasionally visit the site Cute Overload because I love animals and it is fun to see all the cuteness. I clicked on a Youtube video called "Scottish Fold" not really understanding what that meant, but now I think it refers to kitties with ears folded over forward because there was a kitten with ears like that playing.
I was sitting on the little couch with the laptop and Sweetie napping on the backrest behind me and after I watched that first video I clicked on another Scottish Fold one to see another cat. This one had a black and white kitten that looked a lot like Sweetie probably did when she was a baby. I looked over my shoulder at my little cat to compare and discovered she had woken up and was staring at the video INTENTLY. When the kitten on the screen meowed Sweetie loomed toward the screen in surprise. She couldn't believe it, especially since she doesn't get exposure to cats very much (except when her doppelganger with the missing tail sneaks into our yard) so it is always a BIG deal for her to see another cat. It was really cute to see Sweetie's reaction. We watched a couple more videos together and then when I turned them off Sweetie turned around, curled in a ball and went to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment