Friday, May 30, 2008

May Flower

It's been a long time since I last posted. I just didn't feel much like writing, especially with Abe being ill for so long. But now I'm on my lunch break and have a little time right at the moment. I've been catching up with friends a lot lately and that has been really nice. I've also been tackling the messy house in stages. Jeff is on a motorcycle/camping trip this weekend so I'm going to have the house to myself (and the pets) and I'm planning to get a lot done so it is more clean when he gets back.

The regular tv season is almost over and I'm kind of glad. I fell into watching way too many shows this winter and it was just too much to keep track of. I'll miss watching Moonlight (so cheesy but good! MickBeth was the best tv romantic couple since Buffy and Angel in my opinion.) but there are so many shows I like coming back next fall that I'm going to have to make some choices. Much as I love television, serial shows can get too dominating. Summer is movie season for me anyway so it's time to catch up on those.

No comments: