So I've been on kind of a discount store frenzy lately. I went to Target again yesterday and got a little tempered glass end table to use outside in the "Sky Lounge" (aka on the flat roof outside over the family room) to set books and drinks and stuff on this summer. It was only ten bucks and was the perfect size. I also got a couple of tank tops to wear under cardigans and some black trouser socks.
Lately I've been all about big roomy clothes. My coworker asked if I was pregnant on Tuesday because I was wearing a giant blouse and I had to tell her that no, I was just wearing a big shirt. Having gained weight this past winter, I just feel like only wearing super large clothes so I don't feel confined. I figure it has been worth it to ante up and get a few new pairs of pants and a couple of shirts so I have nice big clothes to move around in so I move more and get smaller!
I got rid of a couple of things on Monday at the DAV pickup so it offset some of my recent accumulation a teeny bit, but not much. I really need to get rid of some more stuff. I wish I wasn't so sentimental. I like keeping everything. I don't want to get rid of any of it, I just need more space to put it away, but I don't have that. So it's a struggle.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment