I went to Target yesterday and got a new tote bag. It is hobo-style with brown ticking stripes on a beige background. So far I really like it - I can put it over my shoulder and it's nice and deep so stuff won't fall out. Plus it was only eight dollars so I didn't spend too much money on it. I think it will be useful for summer.
Today it snowed like crazy...on the first full day of spring. It is pretty depressing and it feels like December and it was hard to get up today. And then I discovered when I went to the restroom that I'm not wearing my engagement ring, only my wedding ring. I am pretty sure I forgot to put it on this morning while I was distracted and I have no sense memory of putting it on today, but this is the first time that's ever happened to me (if I just wear one somewhere it is always deliberate and for a practical reason) so I'm freaking out a little bit about that and have a strong desire to run home and check to make sure I left it on the dresser, but unfortunately I can't do that yet. So I'm going to have to stew until I'm able to go home this afternoon.
Update: it was on the dresser like I suspected. What a relief!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment