This weekend was ALL about pain for me. I fell asleep on Thursday night with my white hoodie on and it bunched up under my neck causing much pain on Friday. I got through it and then stupidly did the same thing Friday night (reading Dean Koontz mystery thrillers until you pass out with the lights on is really stupid). So Saturday was a day of pain and today was only slightly better. I went to Walgreens and got some pain reliever cream that smells like old lady peppermints and it's helped a little bit but not much.
Last night I was trying to go to sleep despite the pain and not succeeding, so I decided to watch a Lifetime movie I'd recorded. Oh, how I love them. Jeff makes fun of me for it but I don't care! I know they aren't cool or neat, but the awesomeness of eating ice cream while watching Mother, May I Sleep with Danger (starring Tori Spelling) is undeniable.
So anyway, last night the Lifetime movie for me was The Watch starring Clea Duvall. It was good and spooky! It was pretty scary because the fear elements were based on real life-type scary stuff - if I were alone out in a shack in the woods for weeks hearing creaky sounds and weird stuff and then saw someone in a black hoodie running past my window I'd be freaking out like Clea too! The ending was a little silly and not as scary as I'd hoped, but that's true of almost all scary movies I've seen.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment