This week I've felt like a big ol' hermit crab. I don't want to see anyone except Jeff and the pets or go anywhere - just communicate via email or phone when necessary. It might have to do with the pain being back. I'm going to have to switch sleeping to the other bedroom tonight because the taco bed is too soft and it's racking me up. So that means cleaning up clothes mountain (Sweetie's going to be mad about that) so I have a good place to sleep.
Last night I watched the Biggest Loser and it made me so mad. I don't think I'm going to be able to watch it next season because it is so infuriating! And it doesn't inspire me to lose weight the way it used to - it just makes me want to go eat fried food and stew angrily in the grease over the reality show shenanigans. Why can't they just keep it basic? The transformations are the best part and the competition and constantly changing elements are really taking away from that.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment