Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mmmm Strawberries


On Monday I went to Hudson and picked strawberries at Fred's Farm with my mom. It was fun and went quickly because they had so many good berries. I don't think I've picked any strawberries since I was a kid, so it was a neat thing to do and I'm so glad I got to do it this year. Since doing that I've eaten a lot of strawberry shortcake and have frozen a bunch of berries for later.

I also went to the chiropractor for the first time in years and she did an adjustment on my neck. My one leg was shorter than the other so I was way out of alignment. At first I wasn't sure if it did much but I've been pretty achy in my neck and upper back ever since. The good news is that my bad knee is much better and feels a lot more stable so I think it really helped with that. She also gave me a cleanse that I plan to start this week. Not looking forward to that, but I can tell I need it and in the end it will make me feel better.

No comments: