Jeff finally came home today! Sweetie and I were very happy to see him. We expected him yesterday but by the time he reached his mom's house last night he was way too tired and just couldn't drive anymore. He drove 5,056 miles on his trip! It was crazy. He took some beautiful pictures and got to see lots of natural wonders and had so much fun but is very glad to be home, too.
I've been cleaning and working like a madwoman for the past few days so I was tired today. I've been tryng to keep on track with my projects but it's hard. I still have to do a lot of cleaning but I really just want to do art projects and crafts. I think I've been doing an okay job of striking a balance with both. I've done a little decoupaging and made a bracelet for Jami on Friday. I also finished painting my tray and I painted the pink bookshelf cream, which was definitely the right choice. Now I need to paint the little bench in the bedroom (right now it is a dingy white). The color uniformity will really help pull things together, I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment