Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Too Hot

It is really hot outside today. It has been for the past couple of days and it is really getting to me. I feel tired and lethargic and sick. I stayed home today because I felt so horrible. Jeff does too but he is so behind at work after being gone for nearly two weeks that he had to go in no matter what. He's under a lot of stress right now. But he brought me home some Famous Dave's for dinner because I wanted some barbecue so I love him extra specially today.

I finally felt okay enough to go out tonight by 9 p.m. so I went over to Target to get some bottled water and soda and razor blades for Jeff. While there I found some plaid rainboots (I've been wanting rainboots for about a year now at least but had only seen them online) so I bought them. They were only ten bucks! I think they'll work just fine for what I want them for - slogging around outside when it is just too wet and muddy and nasty for regular shoes. So between those and my winter boots, I am now set for all kinds of weather!

No comments: